Monday 23 September 2013

////

Good Times

Good things that happened over the weekend:

  • Had a rest day on Friday night after exercising consecutively for the past two weeks. Devoured my favorite Tangy Tomato at Soup Spoon.
  • Woke up naturally early on Saturday morning and decided to work out double sessions + 10 minute Blogilates moves. Working back on 30 Day Shred level 2 was a killer and is still the most kick ass among the three IMO, but the sweating felt really good.
  • Treated the fam bam to dim sum at Swee Choon. Totally busted the calories count, but luckily I did extra the workout for the day. 
  • After Sunday's workout, I'm officially left with four days to the end of 30 Day Shred. Can't believe I've actually managed to pull through, but yay! -pat on the back- Next up, aiming to conquer Ripped In 30.
  • One of my best friends got engaged! Happy happy day for her, and I wish her all the best on her next journey to come.
  • Intended for brunch at D.O.C on Sunday, but due to time miscalculations totally missed out on the brunch menu. Had to settle for Banana Rum Waffles instead, which were really good too. A sweet tinge of cinnamon just does it. Definitely gonna be back soon to try their signature Sundried Tomato & Herb Waffles with bacon and scrambled eggs. (I feel hungry already)

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment