Sunday 15 September 2013

////

fashion week street style

Fashion week has again just come and gone. Always a great time for endless amount of eye candy. So much inspiration going on its madness. One of my very favorite past times (um, and at work), you'd either see me scrolling through pages of street styles or feasting on Tumblr posts. Obsessed.



Just some of my very favorites this season, and that's not even the end of it. Loving myself a chic midi  skirt but can't seem to find that perfect one yet. Talk about the banes of owning short legs (insert sulk face). Ahhhh and shoes, shoes, and even more shoes. Never get enough. Always a sweet spot for gorgeous redhead Taylor Tomasi Hill, I'd die for them legs. Miroslava Duma is the cutest petite size ever, just what I need. She makes me want to cut my hair, badly.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment