Wednesday 1 May 2013

////

the more we sing together

So the company has one of those Recreational Committee things, and just so happens I was selected this year as my team's representative. Boo to the new comer sucker as always. I work well with teams in general, but in all honesty I'm pretty much the worst kind at these bonding activities. Maybe its the 'too cool for school' thing in me, and I just can't bother in any participation. Not to say that I am cool don't get me wrong here, its just the attitude.

Well anyway, back to topic. So last Friday we organised a karaoke session for the staff members, held at Chevron. After work hours. I hate karaoke, sulks. And I'm the photographer for the RC team this year (gotta choose the easiest job possible yo). Not many turned up, but for those who did, made the event bearable enough. I'd say there sure are some pretty good singers out there. Of course I myself didn't sing any, always happy to blend into the background. Just snapping photos kept me busy and satisfied enough.


Caught Iron Man 3 after. You know how much I love me some Stark, so obviously I was super excited about the movie. I don't give a shit if people think crap of the movie, cause I'd enjoy it all the same. Love love love RDJ. And I did, as always. I can't wait for the next one already. if there is one, and The Avengers 2. So I guess I really do have that inner geek in me. Or maybe its just the hot men as superheroes.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment