Friday 12 April 2013

////

facts 101


01: Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is. 

Single for 2 years now. Things have never been better.



02: Where you’d like to be in 10 years. 
I'd like to think I would still look like how I am now. Soaring career at great heights, shitloads of money to pay bills and feed my family. Probably wouldn't mind an adorable husband in tow.

Satisfaction.

03: Your views on drugs and alcohol. 
Bleugh on both. But alcohol wouldn't kill once in a while, so long as you don't kill the liver. YOLO.

04: Your views on religion.
I respect all, but own none.

05: A time you thought about ending your own life. 
Never.

06: Write 30 interesting facts about yourself. 
Self-proclaimed shopaholic I can't stop. I lust for Ryan Gosling. Abso-fucking-lutely hate roaches. I read a lot. I love alone times at a simple cafe nursing a cuppa. I can't stop watching videos on YouTube. I keep videos running while surfing the net just for the sake of having something on. I don't like watching TV. I am Canadian. Once I start a movie/novel series, I have to finish it even if I dislike it (Fifty Shades, you suck). I loved The Lord Of The Rings so much I watched the movies thrice. I'm ashamed to be of the K-pop fad clan, but I adore Big Bang's T.O.P (them brows!). K drama serials leave me sappy and really sad when they're over. I think I have a violent streak in me (beware asswipe train commuters). I plan my outfits for travel every single time, hence the over-packing. I cannot live without Japanese food in my life. Coffee Bean's Caesar Salad (with smoked salmon) is the absolute favorite. I cry a lot for no reason. I miss my dad a lot. I think I have a rather high tolerance for pain. I may portray the image of a bad girl, but really, I could really be a Miss Goody-Two-Shoes. I'm a constant worrywart. I dig piercings and ink, though not overly so. I'm quite the miser. I buy too many heels which I can't wear cause my feet hurt. I own like, 5 mascaras, I don't know why. I secretly love watching the Kardashians. Brunch is my favorite meal of the day. I only listen to rap, R&B and house. I fucking hate ginger, onions and garlic (YUCK).

07: Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality. 
Gemini. Go figure.

08: A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life. 
Praise for your efforts and hard work.

09: How you hope your future will be like. 
Refer to 2.

10: Discuss your first love and first kiss. 
Best and worst memories. First kiss was sloppy, yuck.

11: Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.
Can't be bothered to.

12: Bullet your whole day. 
- Groggily awaken by "Don't You Worry Child" alarm tone
- Skipped breakfast cause I had a health screening lined up
- Cooked and packed instant Indo mee (yum!) for lunch cause I'm a miser
- Late for work (no suprise there)
- Surfed the whole world wide web (work is that boring y'all)
- Jabbed for health screening test
- Left arm is left kinda sore
- Read up blogs for upcoming BKK trip (!!)
- Boring day ahead
- Bored enough to be doing this (duh)

13: Somewhere you’d like to move or visit. 
I need to visit way TOO many places - New York, Orlando, California, San Francisco, London, Italy, Paris, Amsterdam, Spain, Prague...... You name it, I want it.

I wouldn't mind moving to Japan. Or Canada.

14: Your earliest memory. 
Dad. Always.

15: Your favorite tumblrs.
Too many.

16: Your views on mainstream music.
Too trendy.

17: Your highs and lows of this past year. 
Low, getting in terms with new found independence and self assurance. High, switching jobs and standing on Japan soiled grounds.

18: Your beliefs. 
Myself.

19: Disrespecting your parents. 
Did so a lot, and not proud to have done so.

20: How important you think education is. 
If it actually helps, great. Common sense would be more lasting though.

21: One of your favorite shows. 
The Vampire Diaries. Damon Salvatore, mmmm yum.

22: How have you changed in the past 2 years? 
Less horizontally challenged. Independence struck the raw deal for me, and from there I've learnt what I've become to be.

23: Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous who you find attractive. 
Ryan Gosling (duh!), T.O.P (from Big Bang), Hugh Jackman, Daniel Wu, Ian Somerhalder.

edit// +++ Robert Downey Jr (j'adore!)

24: Your favorite movie and what it’s about. 
The Notebook. McAdams and Gosling, end of story.

25: Someone who fascinates you and why. 
No one does right now.

26: What kind of person attracts you. 
Smart, loyal, charismatic, driven, and with height. Wouldn't hurt to be cute too. We all love to be gooey about that.

27: A problem that you have had. 
I really think I need to switch jobs again.

28: Something that you miss.
Travels. Food in Japan. Fall weather. Wearing layers. My bed. Cuddles.

29: Goals for the next 30 days. 
Plan for BKK. New piercing. Exercise. Attempt to save (been splurging for the past months). Think about career choices. Update my resume. 

30: Your highs and lows of this month. 
Mundane daily routines. Surprise me, please.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment