Monday 6 May 2013

////

feast beast


One of those weekends when we ate and laughed too much. Brunch had been at Peperoni Pizzeria @ Binjai Park, which I could say probably one of my new favorite places. Awesome food and great place to chill with a bunch of buddies. Thinking about it makes me hungry for pasta already, yum. Ice cream after at Island Creamery. I used to dislike the overrated parlour for its crammed atmosphere with independent school students, and lack of favorable flavors to choose from. So maybe they've tweaked the flavor choices over the years, and now they're pretty damn awesome to me, Teh Tarik, Pulut Hitam and Burnt Caramel amongst one of my few favorites. Not exactly friendly to my waistline at all man. Diet woes continued.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment