As the pun in my title suggests, the Sumatra fires have striked again. And this time round with the hardest vengeance with PSI readings at the highest ever of 371 yesterday. Holy hell. Everywhere is clouded with smoke, and basically everything that's anything just stinks real bad. I could do without washing my hair like this, given it stinks after just five minutes. And I can really almost feel that 20-year hidden asthma attack acting up anytime soon with this, and I am not even kidding. Suffocation has never felt this bad, literally. Right now Bangkok air feels like the freshest meadows in comparison, and I'd give anything to be back there right now. And apparently people are thinking of stocking up for war now, what with masks flying off shelves faster than you could say go. Sellers taking the opportunity to raise prices more than double the usual. And even stores have run out of air purifiers to sell. I mean, seriously people? Talk about drama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sara.tsts808@gmail.com
Recent Posts
Labels
Popular Posts
-
Has the last post been more than a month ago already? Damn how time flies. Already it's yet again hitting mid-year and soon enough we...
-
(from top left) Ksubi Studded Shorts - T By Alexander Wang Sleeveless T-shirt - T By Alexander Wang Scoop Neck Top - Friend of Mine W...
-
As we grow up, we lea rn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You'll have your heart...
-
Day seven. Boy, these posts sure are long and picture heavy. Anyway last day of Kyoto was spent at the usual temple towns. Kyoto is filled...
-
Day Three. Waking up at the brink of dawn was no joke. I truly swear the heavy eyebags kicked in from there onwards. So we awoke at 4 in t...
-
Today marks the last working day of 2012 for me. And the last blogging that I'll be doing till I return from my trip early next month. ...
-
Prior to this post we spoke about single statuses and relationships yada yada. The initial idea was to get that post done and over with, an...
-
And I am officially back from my trip guysssss. My first ever solo (Seoul-o, get it? Perfect pun ever.) trip, in fact. I'm pretty much ...
-
Time for a new post just cause I'm slowly dozing off at work (oops) on a lazy Friday afternoon. Hey don't judge, no one works prope...

0 Reactions to this post
Add CommentPost a Comment