Monday 25 November 2013

////

weekend: updates


And tadaaaaa, Christmas is coming! Whoop whoop! Ah, my all time favorite season of the year. Let's be real, such festivities should really be here all year round to keep the moods on high, oui? I should think so. Eat too much, drink too much and spend too much. Okay so my family isn't exactly into all that celebration and gift giving activities and whatnot, but hey it's still a time to appreciate the holidays and look forward to the start of another new year, yeah? This year round, the eve of Christmas will definitely be spent with the family for a meal before I fly off to Taiwan for the long holiday. I'm stoked about what mom's gonna be cooking up (or rather I'll be demanding the choice of dishes), and I'm definitely excited about leaving the country for a break. The timing couldn't be better.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment