Picture post. I look forward to weekends purely for food. And, its always good to have a good pal to share the carbs load, eh? Ever since I started my healthy regime and diet phase a year ago, its always about keeping to the limits. Girls with naturally slim bods, lucky you. Girls with naturally slim bods yet complain the shitload of bull about being fat, gimme a break and have a cheeseburger then and cut the crap. Keeping fit and maintenance is no easy business, and whilst I'm not the best workout pro there is, I do whatever that keeps me fit enough and most of all, keeps me happy. I do my usual swims every week and keep to healthy meals throughout the weekdays. And when the weekend comes, holla! I have my taste of bliss. Brunch/all-day breakfasts are my favorite kind, and what else but to savor those soft and fluffy pancakes or waffles loaded with maple syrup? Bring on the sugar. After all, I couldn't have grown up in Canada without indulging in their famous maple syrup goodies. Delish. Anyway I'll cut the crap now and let the pictures do the talking. Indulge, my friends. Indulge indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sara.tsts808@gmail.com
Recent Posts
Labels
Popular Posts
-
Has the last post been more than a month ago already? Damn how time flies. Already it's yet again hitting mid-year and soon enough we...
-
(from top left) Ksubi Studded Shorts - T By Alexander Wang Sleeveless T-shirt - T By Alexander Wang Scoop Neck Top - Friend of Mine W...
-
Day Three. Waking up at the brink of dawn was no joke. I truly swear the heavy eyebags kicked in from there onwards. So we awoke at 4 in t...
-
As we grow up, we lea rn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You'll have your heart...
-
Day seven. Boy, these posts sure are long and picture heavy. Anyway last day of Kyoto was spent at the usual temple towns. Kyoto is filled...
-
Time for a new post just cause I'm slowly dozing off at work (oops) on a lazy Friday afternoon. Hey don't judge, no one works prope...
-
Today marks the last working day of 2012 for me. And the last blogging that I'll be doing till I return from my trip early next month. ...
-
Prior to this post we spoke about single statuses and relationships yada yada. The initial idea was to get that post done and over with, an...
-
Hello 2013. You've come so soon. In another instance, another year has gone by in a whim. And already I'm back home fro...
0 Reactions to this post
Add CommentPost a Comment